Joynton Avenue Creative Centre
Become part of a growing community of innovators and creative professionals in this award-winning heritage building located just five minutes from Green Square Station.
Join the community
As a resident, you’ll be working alongside a growing community of innovators and creatives. Current residents include cultural planning consultants City People, film makers The Story Mill, Archrival architecture and design, printmakers Rizzeria and artist development organisation Underbelly Arts.
About Joynton Avenue Creative Centre
From its previous life as the South Sydney Hospital nurses quarters, Joynton Avenue Creative Centre has been beautifully restored by Sydney-based architectural firm Peter Stutchbury Architecture.
The original brickwork and wooden floorboards give the building a unique character, while modern brass fittings and furnishings offer plenty of warmth and natural light.
These private offices suit consultants, producers, multimedia practitioners and creative tech start-ups. Each office is lockable, with 24 hour swipe card access, and includes access to shared meeting, kitchen and co-working spaces.
- 1Gbps Business Broadband (TPG Fibre1000)
- Wi-fi and ethernet ports in offices
- All utilities and internet data
- 24/7 swipe card access
- Access to shared area with kitchenette, hot desking tables, and a verandah overlooking Matron Ruby Grant Park
- Meeting Room available to book at no extra cost
- Natural ventilation
- Access to semi-commercial kitchen for catering functions and events
- Street parking only (5 minute walk from Green Square station)
We endeavour to create a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
Head to our accessibility page for more information on physical access and facilities.
$250/week + GST
Bond: 1 week rent + $75 per swipe card and key
As a registered not-for-profit, 107 Projects offers subsidies of up to 50% for eligible applicants.
Term: 6-12 months preferred, shorter or longer terms will be considered.