Self-contained office suite
At the heart of a burgeoning cultural hub located just minutes from Green Square Station, this purpose-built office suite contains everything you need to take your business to the next level.
About Joynton Avenue Creative Centre
From its previous life as the South Sydney Hospital nurses quarters, Joynton Avenue Creative Centre has been beautifully restored by award-winning architectural firm Peter Stutchbury Architecture.
The original brickwork and wooden floorboards give the building a unique character, while modern brass fittings and furnishings offer plenty of warmth and natural light.
Join the Community
As a resident, you’ll be working alongside a growing community of innovators and creatives. Current residents include cultural planning consultants City People, film makers The Story Mill, Archrival architecture and design, printmakers Rizzeria and artist development organisation Underbelly Arts.
Suitable for medium-sized teams of up to five people, The Apartment combines brightly-lit office space with a fully-equipped kitchenette, balcony, and flexible meeting or work space overlooking Matron Ruby Grant Park.
- 1Gbps Business Broadband (TPG Fibre1000)
- Wi-fi and ethernet ports in offices
- All utilities and internet data
- 24/7 swipe card access
- 27m2 office or meeting space, suitable for up to 5 desks
- Adjacent kitchenette with oven, storage cabinets, dishwasher, refrigerator and double sink
- French doors opening onto balcony overlooking Joynton Avenue
- Secondary 16m2 office or meeting room adjacent to kitchen, overlooking Matron Ruby Grant Park
- Standalone sink area with storage cabinet
- Roof-mounted projector and retractable screen
- Inbuilt storage shelves
- Access to additional shared area with kitchenette, hot desking tables and verandah
- Natural ventilation
- Access to semi-commercial kitchen for catering functions and events
- Street parking only (5 minute walk from Green Square station)
We endeavour to create a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
Head to our accessibility page for more information on physical access and facilities.
$1000/week + GST
Bond: 1 week rent + $75 per swipe card and key
As a registered not-for-profit, 107 Projects offers subsidies of up to 50% for eligible applicants.
Term: 6-12 months preferred, shorter or longer terms will be considered.