The “Workshop” is for jewellery making, but can also be used for other purposes such as small wood working. The room has 9 separate workstations, a hazardous equipment area and cupboard, separate storage cupboards, an eye wash sink and air-conditioning. The space is perfect for holding craft or jewellery making workshops.
- 15 person capacity (9 seated)
- 9 workbenches
- Portable projector available
- Wheelchair accessible via lift with access to gender neutral bathrooms
- Equipped with eye wash, hazardous material storage and other safety equipment
- Air-conditioning and heating
In the spirit of equal access, 107 has three tiers of hire: Subsidised, Standard and Corporate.
Subsidised Hire is for small, independent, unfunded, or not for profit creative organisations and individuals.
Standard Hire is for small to medium sized organisations, and for profit events or workshops.
Corporate Hire is for large organisations. Proceeds from this hire tier directly support our creative program of emerging and independent arts.
The hire rate for your booking will be determined by your responses to the questions in the application form below.