Womxn in Bloom: A Creative Floral Workshop
WHEN: 3-5PM – 10 Jun 2023
TICKETS: Register Now
VENUE: 107 Redfern
Mary Lou Cook once said, “The greatest barrier to creativity is the lack of courage to take the first step.”
Which is why The Georgie Collective is thrilled to give you permission to be creative in a safe space amongst other fabulous womxn.
Join us on 10th June at 3 pm for a special womxn-only creative workshop hosted by The Georgie Collective in partnership with florist CumquatMaybyMJ.
Mary Jane aka CumquatMaybyMJ has been a floral stylist for over 20 years and has a wealth of experience working across large-scale events, home floral styling as well as film and tv and we’re thrilled to be working with her for this creative workshop.
What you can expect:
- As always the afternoon will kick off with some connection-building in true Georgie Collective style. ❤️
- We’ll discuss creativity and what that means to you ✨
- Mary Jane from CumquatMaybyMJ will take us through an afternoon of flower arranging 🌸
- You’ll be able to casually sip wine supplied by Doom Juice 🍷
- The afternoon will conclude and you'll get to take home your beautiful arrangements
What you need to know:
- We ask that you bring the vessel of your choosing for your floral arrangement. It can be your fav martini glass, jar, or your housemate's fav vase… whatever inspires you. 🥰
- We will supply the flowers for your arrangements
- Wine supplied by the fab local vendors at Doom Juice
At The Georgie Collective, we believe in creating safe and inclusive spaces for curious womxn to connect and grow. This event will be casual, fun, and a great opportunity to meet like-minded womxn and explore your creative side. If you're looking for a supportive community of womxn who are passionate about personal growth and creativity, then this is the workshop for you.
If you have any questions please reach us to us!