The Georgie Collective Gather With Tomorrow Woman
TYPE: SPECIAL EVENT
WHEN: 6:30pm 16 Jun 2022 –
What do you think womxn need today & what do we want for tomorrow?
Join us for casual and honest conversations encompassing everything from gender stereotypes, modern womanhood, and what femininity means today at this womxn-only event.
Join The Georgie Collective and the Tomorrow Woman team in a judgment-free environment, for an engaging + impactful workshop. We'll have a casual and honest conversation about exploring the impact of gender stereotypes and about modern womanhood in this changing landscape.
Through engaging activity we’ll take some time out + recalibrate the collective femininity to ask the question, as women, “what do we need today + what do we want for tomorrow?”
- Tomorrow Woman: Tomorrow Woman aspires to reignite girls and women around Australia with their innate voice, empowering them to confidently express their needs and opinions in the moments that matter.
- The Georgie Collective: A safe space for curious womxn to connect and grow. The Georgie Collective is growing a community of womxn who through the power of togetherness & our brand ethos Engage. Educate. Entertain. Empower. will pay it forward for generations to come.
- Gotcha4Life: Gotcha4Life is a not-for-profit foundation with a goal of zero suicides, taking action by delivering mental fitness programs that engage, educate and empower local communities.
With support from:
- CumquatMayByMj: Floral Stylist
- P & V Wine Merchants: Natural and organic wine, artisan spirits, craft beer, sake, snacks, wine events, good times. Newtown + Paddington. On Gadigal land.