Sydney Creative: An Introduction to Sewing
SPACE: OUT THE BACK
WHEN: Thursdays & Fridays 5 May 2019 – 26 Sep 2019
TICKETS: Book Now
Sydney Creative are proud to offer this unique 2 hour beginners sewing workshop at our studio in Redfern. No equipment is needed for this class, we have sewing machines on hand for you to use.
We believe in an approach that gives students positive, constructive ways to learn. Our class is limited to 3 students, ensuring you will have the right balance of personal attention throughout.
- How to set up a sewing machine
- Measure, mark and cut your material
- Sew a simple cushion cover
- Full use of our sewing machine, so no need to bring your own
- A complete beginners sewing session, taught by a qualified textile designer
- Your very own log in details to our website where you can download a PDF handout of the workshop and have access to our easy cushion measurements calculator
- A beautiful cushion cover, made by you from start to finish
- Option to purchase insert on the day for $10