Riso Card Making
LOCATION: 'Classroom' located on 1st floor of Joynton Ave Creative Centre at 3a Joynton Ave, Zetland
In this 3 hour workshop you will learn all about how our fabulous Riso printer works - file set up, layers, ink colours and how to use collage methods to create your card.
Then we will be getting creative with a mini Riso jam session! Working together we will use collage and mark making techniques to make a quick set of postcards to really explore and understand layering and the printers capabilities
Now it's your turn! Using what we learnt from the test postcards, you can now work on your own designs.
Each person will leave with 10 copies of their greetings card, a learn to Riso guide and a sample pack.
* Please note that the class is 3 hours to allow everyone time to print, you may finish earlier depending on the time it takes for you to complete your design. There will be plenty of samples to look at for inspo during the wait time and the Riz volunteers will be on hand to answer any questions.
What to bring
- Everything will be provided.
What to wear
- Riso printing is very mess free, although your hands might get a little inky. We have aprons available to wear.
- Anyone is welcome, no knowledge or experience is accepted.
- No refunds less than 14 days out from event date
- If you are unwell or display COVID-symptoms, tickets can be swapped for a future workshop (minimum 48hours notice), or transferred to a friend