NAVA Synergy supports artists in gaining practical skills for forming and growing a sustainable business.
The three week program includes:
- Two professional development events exploring topics on entrepreneurship, developing connections with the private sector and public presentation skills.
- Opportunity to develop and draft a project pitch to colleagues and expert judges.
- Opportunity to pitch your idea at NAVA's crowdfunding event - Soup Session on 28 May.
This program is ideal for artists who would like to learn how to articulate and promote their projects.
- 22 April, 6pm–8pm: Researching the Private Sector
- 29 April, 6pm–8pm: Public Speaking
- 6 May, 6pm–8pm: The Draft Pitch
- 28 May, 6pm–9pm: Soup Session