Learn to Riso Print
SPACE: Joynton Avenue Creative Centre
WHEN: 10am-11:30am – 30 Aug 2020
Risograph printing is a fast, affordable way of producing high-quality prints.
This class is split into 2 parts: first students will first learn the basics of Risograph printing including essential information on colours, layouts and print areas. All students will be shown how the Rizzeria booking system works.
Then we will be getting creative with a mini ‘make your own’ workshop. All materials are provided and the Riz team will be on hand to assist you or answer any questions.
This workshop is great for anyone who is interested in printing, but is unfamiliar with Risograph printing or is already an established graphic designer or illustrator and wants to be able to come into The Rizzeria and print for themselves in the future.
What you will learn:
- Use the Riso ME9350 Printer
- How Risograph Printing works
- Use Risograph inks, discussing ink density and overlapping of colours
What you will get:
- The skills and knowledge to make awesome Riso prints
- A Riso-printed instruction booklet showing the basics of printing with the ME9350
- A 2-colour sample print showing the use of layering and opacity in a design.
What to bring:
Your questions about Riso printing
What to wear:
- Anything goes - you can occasionally get inky fingers but generally Risograph printing is not messy as all the inks are in cartridges.
Appropriate for Teenagers and Adults aged 14+
- EXTERNAL LINKS: