[Cancelled] Danish Language Beginners 6-week Course
SPACE: OUT THE BACK
WHEN: 6.30-8.30pm – 3 Jun 2019
TICKETS: Book Now
VENUE: 107 Redfern
Please note that this course has unfortunately been cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Keen to learn about Danish language and culture, while having a laugh with an awesome community? Our winter term starts soon!
Weekly classes from 6:30pm - 8:30pm on:
Monday 3 June
Thursday 13 June (due to public holiday)
Monday 17 June
Monday 24 June
Monday 1 July
Monday 8 July 2019
Free street car parking available, or 5 minutes walk from Redfern Station.
Don’t know a thing? Know a few words? Need to revise the foundations? This one’s for you. This course covers:
- Alphabet and pronunciation
- Forming basic sentences in the present tense
- Introducing yourself and others
- Talking about your interests, profession and studies
- Asking basic questions
- Numbers and telling the time
- Verbs and adverbs
- Noun forms - definite (“the”) vs. indefinite (“a”)
The price is $400 for 6 weeks and includes a number of very special things:
- a 2-hour weekly group lesson
- written homework
- being part of our super cool Danish community of Danish enthusiasts!
- Occasionally the group meets to practise their language skills over a Tuborg, while eating smørrebrod (Danish open faced sandwiches on rye bread)…
Numbers are limited.
Private lessons are also available if these times don’t quite suit, or if you want to brush up on Danish before or during the course!
- EXTERNAL LINKS:
- Facebook Event