Comedy Writing Masterclass
SPACE: ROOFTOP GARDEN
WHEN: 9 - 5pm 23 Nov 2019 – 24 Nov 2019
COST: Adult - $360 [plus GST], Concession - $320 [plus GST]
TICKETS: Book Now
Comedy is a craft. It can be mastered!
This 2-day course will show you the secrets of writing comedy for stage and screen.
- Discover simple techniques to create and improve your comedy
- Revolutionise your script for a comedy movie, sitcom, web series or short film
- Use simple steps for writing scripts, jokes and stand-up routines
- Write comedy scripts that sell
- Learn how to pitch your comedy to producers
Tim Ferguson is one of our most successful international comedians and screenwriters.
He's trained thousands of writers around the world.
Tim’s techniques empower writers and comedians to understand the mechanics of how comedy works.
Ideal for writers, screenwriters, producers, editors, comedians, creative execs and comedy lovers.
Beginners and professionals welcome.
‘If you’re an aspiring comedy writer, go to one of Tim’s classes. The Rosie Project owes a lot to his teaching.’
– Graeme Simsion, author of The Rosie Project
‘Savvy insights, passionate delivery and an ability to turn even non-believers into skilled comedy writers. Absolutely worth every cent.’
– Susannah Petty, Winner of LA Screenwriting Expo Screenplay Award
“Tim’s workshop taught me more than years of self-study and practise. Highly recommended.”
– Richard Lindesay, Comedian, UK
- EXTERNAL LINKS: