Comedy Writing Masterclass with Tim Ferguson
SPACE: CONFERENCE ROOM
WHEN: 9am-5pm 4 May 2019 – 5 May 2019
COST: Adult: $360 [plus GST]; Concession: $320 [plus GST]
TICKETS: Book Now
This 2-day course will show you the secrets of writing comedy for stage and screen.
– Use simple steps for writing scripts for movies, sitcoms, webseries, jokes and stand-up routines
– Make successful comedy for the world
– Write comedy scripts that sell.
* Ideal for writers, screenwriters, producers, editors, comedians, creative execs and comedy lovers.
* Beginners & Professionals can enjoy the course.
Tim Ferguson is a comedian, screenwriter, artist and member of the international comedy trio Doug Anthony All-Stars [DAAS] - winners of the Edinburgh Spirit of the Fringe Award 2016.
He is co-director & co-writer of the comedy movie Spin Out [Sony Pictures International]. He has written or script-produced TV shows & sitcoms (incl ‘Ricketts Lane’, 'Shock Jock', ‘WTF’, ‘DAAS Kapital’) and the documentary 'Tick F***ing Tock'.
Tim wrote the memoir 'Carry A Big Stick' and comedy screenwriting manual 'The Cheeky Monkey'.
He teaches comedy screenwriting for AFTRS & New York University.