Archer Magazine Issue 3 Launch
After a sold-out sophomore edition, Archer’s highly-anticipated third issue is packed with more thought-provoking articles on sexuality, gender, identity and society, including:
* Michelle Dicinoski (Ghost Wife, 2013) on masturbation
* Benjamin Law (The Family Law, 2010) on being gay at school
* Nic Holas on Sex on Premises Venues
* Eloise Brook on transgender narratives
* Simon Copland on fetish
* Jax Jacki-Brown on pashing in public
* Carody Culver on fashion and sexuality
Join the Facebook event here.
Archer Magazine was launched independently by Melbourne-based journalist Amy Middleton, who realised there was a gap in the market for a high-quality, intelligent publication about sexuality and gender diversity. Middleton has worked across print and digital publishing for a decade, on iconic titles such as The Bulletin, Australian Geographic, Rolling Stone and The Big Issue, among others.