1st Floor Classroom
The “Classroom”, located on level 1, is a very intimate space that connects to a kitchen, veranda and lounge area. It is perfect for workshops, meetings, casual performances, play readings or screenings. The room has a fixed projector and screen, plus sink and double blackout blinds.
- 20 person capacity (10 seated)
- Great for seminars, meetings, play readings or small performances
- Fixed ceiling projector and drop down screen
- Adjacent to kitchen and lounge area, with sink
- Blackout window blinds
- Wheelchair accessible via lift with access to gender neutral bathrooms
- Approximately 5.2m x 5.2m in size
In the spirit of equal access, 107 has three tiers of hire: Subsidised, Standard and Corporate.
Subsidised Hire is for small, independent, unfunded, or not for profit creative organisations and individuals.
Standard Hire is for small to medium sized organisations, and for profit events or workshops.
Corporate Hire is for large organisations. Proceeds from this hire tier directly support our creative program of emerging and independent arts.
The hire rate for your booking will be determined by your responses to the questions in the application form below.