Be part of Redfern’s growing creative community.
107 is on the look out for volunteers to help us deliver our diverse creative program. We are a multidisciplinary arts venue in the heart of Redfern hosting creative events 50 weeks of the year including visual arts, performance, music, and creative workshops. We need you for regular weekly/fortnightly/monthly 3.5 hour shifts in varied roles; from the public interaction and wayfinding, to physical tasks of simple venue maintenance and event setup.
What you would be required to do?
- welcome the public to 107, having a good knowledge of what events are happening
- mind exhibitions
- process artwork sales
- have a good knowledge of the venue facilities, OH&S, and basic tech setup for events
- assist with simple admin. tasks
- simple venue maintenance and event setup
Non essential valued skills:
- handy skills e.g. can use a drill, comfortable on a ladder
- experience using; Adobe Creative suite (inDesign, Photoshop etc.), Google Drive, spreadsheet formatting, and word processing
- RSA and bar experience
To apply or find out more, send an email to email@example.com.