Poster Printing Class with the Rizzeria
WHEN: 12-3pm – 19 Sep 2020
We will begin with an introduction to Risograph printing and an explanation of layers and file set up plus how to use collage to make a Riso stencil. With a bunch of fabulous samples on hand as inspo, students will work together to make a quick set of 2 colour postcards.
Using the same collage method each person will work on their 2-colour A4 poster and then print 6 copies each with the help of our volunteers.
*Please note that only 1 person can print at a time, the printer is pretty quick but there can sometimes be a short wait time. But we like to use this time to answer any questions – at The Rizzeria we love to share our Riso knowledge with you!
What we will cover:
- What exactly is Riso printing?
- How layering and opacity works
- File set up & using collage
- How to book in for future print sessions
- Designing and printing your 2 colour poster
What you will get:
- All students will leave with the skills to continue on their Risograph journey!
- Plus a book of cool riso samples, a set postcards, and 6 x 2 colour A4 prints or pattern.
What you need to bring:
All materials will be provided, no previous experience is required – our volunteers will be on hand to give help.
- EXTERNAL LINKS: