NAVA and 107 Projects Present Soup Session #3
& Winner Nabs Cash to Create
NAVA Soup Sessions are a live crowd-funding event in partnership with 107 Projects.
Launched in 2013 Soup Sessions are community dinners that provide micro grants to local visual artists and provide the community with the opportunity to learn about and connect with visual artists.
HOW IT WORKS:
· Audience pays $15.00 for a ticket. NO REFUNDS.
· Pre-selected artists pitch their project to the audience.
· Over dinner of soup or salad the audience can meet the artists and vote for a project they wish to fund.
· The project with the most votes wins the $500.00 in seed funding and ticket sales (minus costs)
· Past winners are invited to attend and share how their project was aided by the funding.