The “Event Room” is a beautiful light drenched space. It is one of the few spaces within the building that has both A/C and heating. The “Event Room” is located directly next to the Ground Floor kitchen, which means easy access to catering or refreshments via the pass window into the kitchen. The space is perfect for meetings, workshops, script readings, low-fi rehearsals or performances. The room has a fixed projector and remote controlled projector screen.
- 30 person capacity (15 seated)
- Great for meetings, workshops, or dinner events
- Fixed ceiling projector and drop down screen
- Service window into adjacent kitchen
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wheelchair accessible with access to lift and male, female and gender neutral bathrooms
- Approximately 5.1m x 7.75m in size
In the spirit of equal access, 107 has three tiers of hire: Subsidised, Standard and Corporate.
Subsidised Hire is for small, independent, unfunded, or not for profit creative organisations and individuals.
Standard Hire is for small to medium sized organisations, and for profit events or workshops.
Corporate Hire is for large organisations. Proceeds from this hire tier directly support our creative program of emerging and independent arts.
The hire rate for your booking will be determined by your responses to the questions in the application form below.