Creative Studio Space For Hire
A multi-use creative studio and production space within 107’s Redfern St creative hub. The perfect location to set up a home base and become part of an existing network of resident creative producers and not for profit organisations.
Ideal for creative organisations or artists in need of space for digital content creation such as photography, videography, or streaming. Flexible to accomodate all kinds of other creative production, studio practices, and rehearsals!
Longer term sub-licences are available.
- flexible creative studio space suitable for; creative production, photography, videography, streaming, rehearsals, office etc.
- 94 sqm
- 24-hr key access
- COVID Safe capacity – 23 people
- included AV; P/A, 16 channel mixing desk, lighting rig w. 3 phase power, ceiling mounted laser projector and retractable screen
- wifi internet access | 18mbps up/download average
- reverse cycle air-conditioning
- controlled lighting (no natural light)
- access to stackable seating and tables
- sound treatment + dampening installed
- airlock style entrance
- shared amenities
- floating timber laminate floors
- Priced at $900 + GST/wk
107 Redfern Street
107 Projects’ philosophy and mission is to empower communities by encouraging people to live creatively. We are committed to the advancement of culture. With a social enterprise ethos, we aim to transform how the arts, business and education engage across industries and with the wider community to create positive social change and connect emerging communities.
A repurposed car garage in Redfern that is now a multipurpose creative hub. Focused on providing affordable and flexible facilities, 107 Redfern Street is home to affordable, flexible spaces for events of all shapes and sizes.
107 Redfern Street
Redfern NSW 2016
Take the bus 308, 309 from Central Station
Take the train 8 minute walk from Redfern Station;
platforms 6 and 7 are lift accessible.